Trey Baker’s practice encompasses a wide variety of legal issues for businesses of all kinds, including corporate law, business and commercial transactions, real estate leasing, mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance, organization and structure, and succession planning.
Trey takes a holistic approach to his clients’ legal needs—always keeping in mind the big-picture client goals and objectives while he analyzes and addresses his clients’ legal issues. Trey was born and raised in Clinton, Iowa, a small town on the banks of the Mississippi River and attended the University of Iowa, where he majored in Biology and Finance.
He graduated from the William and Mary School of Law, where he met his wife, Tricia. While in law school, Trey was a member of the William & Mary Law Review (2004 – 2005).
- J.D., College of William & Mary School of Law, 2005
- B.A., with high distinction, Finance, University of Iowa, 2001
- B.A., with high distinction, Biology, University of Iowa, 2000
Professional and Community Affiliations:
- Mecklenburg County Bar Association
- North Carolina Bar Association
- American Bar Association
Rate : $$$