Norman A. Reilly III (Trey) is a corporate associate and a member of the firm’s Capital Markets Group. Mr. Reilly joined Debevoise in 2015. Mr. Reilly received a J.D. magna cum laude from Duke University School of Law in 2015, where he was also an articles editor for Law and Contemporary Problems. He received a B.S. magna cum laude from Fordham University in 2012 as a member of the Global Business Honors Program.
- Ply Gem and Clayton, Dubilier & Rice in the financing aspects of Ply Gem’s $5.5 billion stock-for-stock combination with NCI Building Systems.
- Morgan Stanley Investment Management in the financing aspects of its acquisition of Manna Pro, a leading producer of nutritional supplements and other animal products, from The Carlyle Group.
- Eagle Foods, a Kelso & Company portfolio company, in its acquisition of Popcorn, Indiana, a maker of ready-to-eat popcorn products.
- Guardian Life Insurance in the establishment of its $3 billion global funding agreement-backed debt issuance program, including its inaugural offering of $500 million offering of funding agreement-backed fixed rate notes due 2021.
- Reynolds Group Holdings in the issuance of $2.1 billion senior secured fixed and floating rate notes and $800 million senior notes.
- Duke University School of Law, 2015, J.D.
- Fordham University, 2012, B.S.
- New York
Rate : $$$