Trey Tyler Parker is works at Carrell Blanton Ferris & Associates PLC.
Professional Affiliations & Bar Admissions:
- Virginia Bar Association
- Virginia State Bar, Member Trusts and Estates Section, Board of Governors
- The United States Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- The United States Tax Court
- “The Trustees Duty to Diversify When the Grantor or Beneficiaries Desire Asset Retention”, Virginia State Bar Trusts and Estates Section Newsletter, Vol. 22, No.7 (2012)
- “The Lesser Known Duty to Inform and Report to Beneficiaries of a Trust”, Wealth Counsel Quarterly, Vol. 6, No.4 (2012)
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney Trey Tyler Parker & Carrell Blanton Ferris & Associates PLC can handle?
Carrell Blanton Ferris & Associates PLC can handle cases related to laws concerning Trusts, Tax, Real Estate, Business. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Carrell Blanton Ferris & Associates PLC located?
How much would it cost to hire Carrell Blanton Ferris & Associates PLC?
Trey Tyler Parker lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Trey Tyler Parker reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Trey Tyler Parker lawyer profile listing.
Công ty TNHH TVDT Luật VN
Brett A. Emison
Langdon & Emison Attorneys at Law
Swartz Law, LLC
Kenneth L. Sheppard, Jr.
Sheppard Law Offices, Co., L.P.A.
Yadegar, Minoofar & Soleymani LLP
McGuire Law Firm
Bankruptcy Law Firm of Orfelia Mayor
Stephens Law Firm, PLLC
The Orlow Firm
The Schill Law Group, PLLC