S. Troy Christensen is a partner in the Real Estate Practice Group at Haynes and Boone. His practice includes state and federal taxation, partnership and limited liability company formation, and private equity transactions.
Christensen has extensive experience representing real estate developers and equity investors in structuring, negotiating, and documenting limited liability companies, partnerships, and other business entities. He also regularly advises clients in private equity investments and the formation and operation of private equity funds and real estate funds.
Troy has represented clients in:
- The formation, operation, and liquidation of business entities, including partnerships, limited liability companies, and corporations.
- Federal income tax and state franchise tax matters.
- Structuring and drafting documentation for real estate-related transactions.
Professional and Community Activities:
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
- J.D., Tulane University, 2005, magna cum laude
- B.S., Accountancy, Brigham Young University, 2001
ADMISSIONS : Texas, 2005
Rate : $$$