Troy (T.J.) Hales advises and represents employers in all areas of labor and employment law, including matters involving discrimination and harassment. Before joining Littler, he clerked with the Hon. Christine A. Nowak in the Eastern District of Texas and completed a public interest fellowship at the Constitutional Law Center for Muslims in America, where he worked on criminal and civil litigation matters.
During law school, T.J. served as the Managing Editor of the SMU Law Review, competed in the Willem C. Vis Commercial Arbitration and Philip C. Jessup International Law Moots, and externed with the Hon. Amos L. Mazzant in the Eastern District of Texas.
- J.D., Southern Methodist University, Dedman School of Law, 2016
- B.B.A., Baylor University Hankamer School of Business
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 5th Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas
Professional & Community Affiliations :
- Member, Dallas Bar Association
- Member, Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
Rate : $$$$