T’Shae Y.D. Sherman is a member of the firm’s Technology and IP Transactions Practice Group. Her practice focuses on the intersection of financial services and technology, including in the banking and payments industries, where she focuses on advising clients on strategic alliances involving the licensing, use and outsourcing of intellectual property, technology, and data.
Ms. Sherman’s background combines corporate and commercial transactional experience with regulatory compliance experience, including with respect to matters involving the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System, the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency, the Commodity Futures Trading Commission, and the Securities and Exchange Commission and their respective regulatory regimes.
- Northwestern University School of Law, J.D., 2015
- Caldwell University, B.A., 2009
Bar Admissions : New York
Pro Bono :
- Participated in clinics through The Neighborhood Entrepreneur Law Project of the City Bar Justice Center to assist low- to moderate-income micro-entrepreneurs with a range of legal matters impacting their businesses.
- Represented a client convicted for a low-level drug offense (under subsequently-reduced mandatory federal sentencing guidelines) in a petition for executive clemency through Clemency Project 2014.
Previous Experience :
- Commodity Futures Trading Commission, Chicago Regional Office, Enforcement Division, Legal Extern (2015)
- Hon. Sara L. Ellis, United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois, Judicial Extern (2014)
Rate : $$$