Tung-On Kong is a trial lawyer in Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati’s litigation department. He focuses on patent infringement actions, with a particular emphasis on the representation of prominent generic pharmaceutical companies in Hatch-Waxman Act litigation. He has litigated patent and complex commercial cases in a variety of areas, including pharmaceutical products, semiconductor products, and wireless communication devices.
T.O. has substantial courtroom experience in federal district courts across the country, including Delaware, New Jersey, Southern New York, Eastern New York, Northern Illinois, Western Wisconsin, Eastern Texas, Central California, and Northern California.
T.O. has been asked to speak at national conferences regarding Paragraph IV Disputes. His presentation topics have included at-risk launches, preliminary injunctions, and the generic perspective on the initial stages of a Paragraph IV lawsuit.
- J.D., Tulane Law School, 1999
- B.A., University of California, San Diego, 1993
ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS:
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Association of Business Trial Lawyers
- Member, Bar Association of San Francisco
- State Bar of California
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
Rate : $$$