Turner Broughton is chair of the Litigation Practice at Williams Mullen. He focuses his practice on consumer class actions, environmental litigation and complex and general business litigation. Turner also has extensive experience in mass tort actions, including asbestos and MTBE.
In the course of his practice, Turner has handled all aspects of civil litigation in state and federal courts from California to Florida. He has tried, arbitrated and mediated disputes successfully on a wide variety of matters
Turner is licensed to practice before the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit, the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia, the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Virginia and the U.S. District Court for Eastern District of Wisconsin. Turner is the former chair of the Virginia Bar Association’s Young Lawyers Division.
Turner is a co-presenter of Recent Developments in Virginia Law, an annual Virginia CLE program. He has also written and lectured on class action issues for both the DRI and VBA.
Turner received his Bachelor of Arts degree from the College of William and Mary. He received his Juris Doctor degree, cum laude, from the University of Richmond School of Law.
- American Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
- Virginia Association of Defense Attorneys
- Richmond Bar Association
- Virginia Bar Association – Young Lawyers Division – Chair, 2009-2010 – Secretary/Treasurer, 2007-2008 – President-Elect, 2008-2009 – Child Support Enforcement Project, 2000-2004
- University of Richmond School of Law (J.D.), 1998
- College of William & Mary (B.A.), 1995
Rate : $$$$