Tuvia S. Tendler focuses his practice on tax matters. Mr. Tendler received his J.D. in 2016 from Harvard Law School, where he was active in the Federal Tax Clinic and the Harvard Legal Entrepreneurship Project. He received his B.A. summa cum laudein 2013 from Yeshiva University.
- Mr. Tendler’s recent matters include representations of:
- affiliates of a major sovereign wealth fund launching several private equity and venture capital funds
- a private equity fund making numerous natural resources portfolio company investments
- a private equity fund launching a Europe-focused online services and streaming digital content business.
- a major sovereign wealth fund making a seed investment in an infrastructure fund
- a Hong Kong-based investment manager in the launch of an Asia health care-focused fund
- J.D., Harvard Law School, 2016
- B.A., Yeshiva University, summa cum laude, 2013
- New York
Rate : $$$$