Attorney Tyann L. Miller has been associated with the firm of Mooney and Associates since its beginning. She has served as of counsel since 1997, based upon her years of experience in criminal trials and commercial transactions.
Having served as an Assistant District Attorney for York County, PA from 1985 to 1989, Attorney Miller gained expertise in all aspects of criminal proceedings with an emphasis on extradition proceedings and crimes against children and women.
Over the past thirteen years, while serving as President/CEO of Gracemark Greenery Inc., she also has gained valuable experience representing corporations in commercial transactions, incorporations, and contract negotiations.
Since 2003, Attorney Miller has also focused her practice on land development issues; representing developers, land owners, and contractors. Attorney Miller also assists in preparation of Estate Planning Documents.
- Pennsylvania, 1983
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Pennsylvania, 1984
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1997
- Dickinson School of Law of the Pennsylvania State University, Carlisle, Pennsylvania, 1983 J.D.
- Dickinson College, 1980 B.S.
Associations and Memberships:
- York County Bar Association
- Probate and Estate Committee, 2003
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1998
- American Bar Association, 1983
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, 1983
- York County Bar Association, 1983
- Rape and Victims Assistance Center-York, 1986 – 1989, Board Member
- YWCA-Hanover, 1988 – 1994, Board Member
- Church Consistory-Emmanuel U.C.C., 1988 – 1994, Member
Rate : $$$$