Tyechia White focuses her practice on representing clients in a diverse array of complex commercial disputes and internal investigations. Her complex commercial disputes practice involves all stages of trial and appellate litigation in federal and state court, including fact and expert witness preparation and depositions, appellate briefing, procedural strategy, and management of discovery.
She has successfully represented clients on multimillion dollar complex commercial disputes, including risk management. Tyechia participates in Steptoe’s pro bono program, including work on a claim of financial exploitation in a consumer transaction in federal court. Additionally, she serves as a member of Steptoe’s Diversity and Inclusion and Summer Associate Committees.
Bar & Court Admissions:
- District of Columbia
- US Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit
- US District Court, District of Columbia
- US District Court, District of Maryland
- J.D., Howard University School of Law, 2009, cum laude; Senior Member,Howard Law Journal
- B.A., University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, English and African American Studies
Rate : $$$