Tyler B. Engar represents national and local financial institutions on mortgage servicing compliance matters, including state and federal laws and regulations (FDCPA, ECOA, SCRA, and state foreclosure statutes) and consent orders issued by federal and state regulators. Tyler focuses particularly on default servicing.
Tyler takes a practical approach to compliance issues. He helps clients adapt to and meet operational challenges posed by ever-changing mortgage servicing rules, with an in-depth understanding of client systems and processes, including functions and limitations. He frequently provides his clients with customized, onsite training and compliance program-development guidance.
- J.D., Indiana University School of Law – Bloomington, 2006, Indiana Law Journal, Articles Editor
- B.A., University of Utah, 2002
Bar Admissions : Indiana; Texas
Court Admissions :
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Texas
- Indiana State Bar Association, Member
- J. Reuben Clark Law Society, Member
Rate : $$$