Tyler Grove is an associate in the Washington, D.C. office of Hughes Hubbard & Reed. As part of the International Trade group, Tyler has experience in investigating and drafting complex voluntary disclosures submitted to the Commerce, State, and Treasury Departments; Commodity Jurisdiction and Commodity Classification Automated Tracking System (CCATS) requests; U.S. Customs and Border Protection classification requests and duty protests; trade sanctions; and trade remedies and antidumping duty proceedings.
As part of the Litigation group, Tyler has experience in fact investigation, discovery, and motions practice.
- Member, Virginia Bar Association
- Member, District of Columbia Bar Association
- Co-author, “Businesses Face Uncertainty in Sanctions Compliance Obligations After U.S. Withdraw from Iran Nuclear Deal,” Financial Executives International (June 2018)
- Contributor, Consumer Protection Law Developments, 2nd ed., American Bar Association Publishing/Antitrust Section (April 2016)
- Co-author, “Untangling Common Issues in OFAC’s Revised 50 Percent Rule,” The Export Practitioner 30, no. 2 (February 2016)
- Contributor, 2015 Review of Consumer Protection Law Developments, American Bar Association (2015)
- Co-author, “Accept a bank board seat? A verdict from the litigators,” Directors and Boards (Third Quarter 2014)
- Note, “Are All Prosecutorial Activities Inherently Governmental? Applying State Safeguards for Victim-Retained Private Prosecutions to Outsourced Prosecutions,” Public Contract Law Journal 40 (2011): 991
- George Washington University Law School, J.D., 2011, Articles Editor, The Public Contract Law Journal
- Cornell University, B.A., 2007
Rate : $$$