Tyler W. Henderson’s practice is concentrated on litigation and bankruptcy representation for both debtor and creditor clients. Tyler also has significant experience prosecuting and defending fraudulent transfer actions in Georgia’s state and federal courts.
Prior to joining Jones & Walden in early 2013, Tyler worked with a prominent general practice law firm in Savannah, Georgia and focused primarily on creditors’ rights and commercial litigation.
He has litigated in Georgia’s Supreme Court and Court of Appeals, as well as the United States District Courts for the Northern, Middle, and Southern Districts of Georgia. Tyler is also admitted to practice in the United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit.
A native of Dalton, Georgia, Tyler attended the University of Georgia and graduated cum laude in 2008 with a Bachelor of Science degree. He subsequently attended the University of Georgia School of Law and graduated with honors in 2011. While in law school, Tyler served on the Georgia Journal of International and Comparative Law.
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Georgia
- U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit
- University of Georgia School of Law, Athens, Georgia, J.D. – 2011
- University of Georgia, B.S. – 2008
Rate : $$$$