M. Tyler Reynolds focuses his practice in the area of professional liability law. Tyler has experience in business and civil defense law. His practice is focused on defending medical professionals and long-term care facilities. He has also represented clients with construction, business and investment disputes in arbitration and state and federal courts.
He has experience in medical malpractice defense, long-term care defense, business litigation, employment litigation, construction litigation, and defending government agencies and municipalities.
- Defended medical professionals in state and federal jury trials involving medical negligence
- Represented long-term care facilities in wrongful death litigation, nursing home abuse, and personal injury claims
- Defended a Fortune 100 company in a complex securities class action
- J.D. University of Louisville, Brandeis School of Law, cum laude
- B.S. Murray State University, summa cum laude
- Associate Editor, Journal of Law and Education, University of Louisville Law School
Rate : $$$