For an attorney who loves the challenge of transactions and the pursuit of a good investment, corporate law is a natural fit. Tyler M. Sandifer’s passion for business routinely benefits his developing practice: His experience includes a range of corporate transactions, including stock and asset acquisitions, mergers and joint ventures.
Dedicated to adding value to any business, Tyler also regularly reviews and drafts foundational corporate documents and commercial contracts.
- Crossroads NOLA: Co-founder, Director of Program Management (2013 to 2015)
- First Baptist New Orleans: Ministry Associate (2011 to 2013)
- J.D., University of Georgia School of Law, 2018, magna cum laude; Georgia Law Review, Senior Managing Editor; CALI Awards: Tax, Legal Research & Writing, Constitutional Law
- M.Div., New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary, 2013
- B.A., University of Georgia, 2009, summa cum laude
Admissions : Georgia
Rate : $$$$