Tyler A. Sims advises and represents employers in all areas of labor and employment law. Prior to joining Littler, Tyler served as law clerk to the Hon. David F. Bauman in the Superior Court of New Jersey.
While in law school, he served as president of the Student Bar Association and was a legal intern for the National Hockey League (NHL). He was also a legal extern for the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) and a student attorney for the Civil Rights and Constitutional Litigation Clinic.
Before law school, Tyler played NCAA Division I ice hockey for the Providence College Friars and then went on to enjoy a three-year career in professional hockey, including stints in the American Hockey League (AHL), East Coast Hockey League (ECHL), and Central Hockey League (CHL).
- J.D., Seton Hall University School of Law, 2015
- B.A., Providence College, 2008
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
Professional & Community Affiliations :
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, New Jersey State Bar Association
- Member, New York City Bar Association
- Member, Sports Lawyers Association.
Rate : $$$