Tyson Wilde assists clients to grow and protect their companies by developing and leveraging their intellectual property. With many Fortune 500 companies attributing 80% or more of their company’s value to intellectual property rights, Tyson is instrumental in assisting clients to develop their businesses.
Prior to becoming an attorney, Tyson was a full-time patent agent for more than seven years. As the Intellectual Property Director for a company that developed oil and gas, mining, and construction technologies, he managed a U.S. and international portfolio of over 500 patents, patent applications, trademarks, and registered copyrights.
He directed the due diligence and negotiations for several large, complex patent sale and licensing deals that were each valued at over $100 million. Drawing on this experience, Tyson works with clients to develop intellectual property strategies that maximize their return on R&D and brand investments.
Tyson uses his experience as a patent agent to guide clients through the patent portfolio management process. He has significant experience working in mechanical, chemical, software, and electrical technologies.
- University of Denver Sturm College of Law, J.D., 2012
- Brigham Young University, B.S., 2003
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
Professional and Civic Affiliations:
- Utah Bar Association, Intellectual Property Section, CLE Committee
- American Intellectual Property Law Association, Programs Committee
- American Bar Association
- The Colorado Intellectual Property American Inn of Court, 2011-2012
- Economic Development Committee Member, Spanish Fork City, 2006-2008
Rate : $$$