Uale Taotafa is Of Counsel in the San Diego office of Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati. He practices in the area of intellectual property law, including patent preparation, patent prosecution, and counseling clients on intellectual property and related business matters. Uale represents clients in the pharmaceutical, materials, and biotechnology industries.
He has analyzed intellectual property portfolios and performed IP due diligence for both venture capital firms and businesses in a variety of investment environments, including mergers and acquisitions. Uale also assists clients with trademark matters in the U.S. and abroad, including the prosecution of trademark applications.
- J.D., Franklin Pierce Law Center, 2006
- Ph.D., Organic Chemistry, Brigham Young University, 2003
- B.S., Chemistry, Brigham Young University-Hawaii, 1998
ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS:
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, San Diego Intellectual Property Law Association
- State Bar of California
Rate : $$$