Uldarico Ossio is an associate in Baker McKenzie’s New York office. His practice is mainly focused on acquisitions and sales of corporations, assets and stock participants, having advised both buyer and seller sides.
He started as an associate at Estudio Echecopar in 2013 before moving to the Firm’s New York office in 2017 Uldarico is currently an associate of ADV Editores, a non-profit organization which publishes the Advocatus Law Review.
Uldarico is experienced in mergers, acquisitions, corporate reorganizations, investment operations, tender offers and general corporate transactions. He has also been involved in project finance operations, financing and acquisition financing transactions, and in domestic and international issuances, including under Rule 144A and Regulation S, as well as in other operations involving the securities market.
- Columbia University School of Law (LLM) (2017)
- Universidad de Lima (Law Degree summa cum laude) (2014)
- Universidad de Salamanca Spain (Special Exchange Program) (2011)
Admissions : Peru (2014)
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Lima Bar Association
- ADV. Editores
Representative Legal Matters:
- Advised Kaizen Discovery in its acquisition of an equity package representing 100% of the capital stock of Canper Exploraciones, holder of Pinaya Copper-Gold Project in Peru’s provinces of Caylloma and Lampa, from AM Gold.
- Advised Grupo Security, through its Peruvian subsidiary Inversiones Security Perú, a subsidiary of Vida Security, in its acquisition of 61% of the insurance company Protecta S.A. Compañía de Seguros.
- Advised Azteca Comunicaciones Peru in the financing of a fiber optic network concession project in Peru with senior secured variable funding notes in the amount of USD237.7 million.
- Advised Da La Long Holdings in its acquisition of an equity package representing 100% of the capital stock of Servicios Generales LID.
- Advised Banco Internacional del Perú – Interbank on its international issuance of USD 300 million global notes, under Rule 144A and Regulation S.
Rate : $$$