Umarah Ali focuses her practice on M&A and general corporate matters. She advises public and private corporate clients on domestic and cross-border mergers, acquisitions, investments, corporate restructurings, and corporate governance.
Her transactional experience also includes venture and later-stage equity financings. Umarah has represented clients in a wide range of industries, including technology, energy, and consumer goods.
- Georgia State University (J.D. cum laude with highest pro bono distinction 2017; Associate Editor, Georgia State University Law Review); University of Georgia (Dual Bachelor’s in Arabic and Print Journalism magna cum laude 2013)
BAR ADMISSIONS : Georgia
- Koch Real Estate Investments invests in Safe Harbor Marinas
- Roper Technologies acquires PowerPlan for $1.1 billion
- Adecco Group acquires Vettery
- Koch Disruptive Technologies leads $150 million investment in INSIGHTEC
Rate : $$$