V. Alan Arshansky is a partner in the Los Angeles office of Lewis Brisbois and member of the Products Liability and General Liability Practices. He focuses his practice on products liability and general liability defense, including personal injury, premises liability, and transportation, railroad and maritime matters, including cases brought pursuant to the Federal Employers’ Liability Act (FELA).
Mr. Arshansky has experience in both state and federal courts in the areas of complex civil and business litigation and is a member of the National Association of Railroad Trial Counsel. Mr. Arshansky has also represented medium and large corporations and international conglomerates in business, real estate and intellectual property disputes.
During his legal career, he has acted as first and second-chair in several jury and court trials as well as binding arbitrations. Mr. Arshansky has also obtained many favorable settlements through mediation and has successfully prevailed on a number of dispositive motions. He was named a SuperLawyers Rising Star in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017.
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, Juris Doctor, 2007
- University of California at Los Angeles, Bachelor of Arts in Economics and Psychology, 2003
- State Bar Admissions, California
- United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- United States District Court for the Northern District of California
- United States District Court for the Southern District of California
- State Bar of California
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
Rate : $$$