Andre Rekte specializes in the areas of products liability, medical malpractice, wrongful death, and serious personal injuries. You will find Mr. Rekte practicing most of his law in the Inland Empire out of the firm’s San Bernardino office.
He has tried over 30 cases and for over 20 years has zealously pursued corporations, businesses, and individuals who have wronged or injured others.
- Pepperdine University School of Law, Malibu, California, J.D. – 1986
- University of California, Fullerton, California, B.A. – 1983
- California, 1987
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- American Board of Trial Advocates, Member
- Consumer Attorneys of California, Member
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles, Member
Rate : $$$