M. Vafa Barissi focuses his practice in energy law throughout the Appalachian Basin, specializing in title, due diligence and mineral acquisitions and divestitures.
- Managed and coordinated due diligence review in connection with domestic exploration and production company’s acquisition of 80,000 net acres in Ohio
- Managed and coordinated due diligence review in connection with private equity portfolio company’s acquisition of 20,000 net acres in southeastern Ohio
- Managed and coordinated due diligence review in connection with private equity portfolio company’s acquisition of 14,000 net acres in southeastern Ohio
- Performed and coordinated due diligence review in connection with leading public company’s coal divestiture of over 300,000 net acres
- Experienced in abstracting and drafting surface, oil, gas, and other energy related title examinations for energy companies acquiring desired real estate rights
- J.D. Case Western Reserve University
- B.A. College of Wooster
- Ohio Oil and Gas Association
- Energy & Mineral Law Foundation
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney Vafa Barissi & Steptoe & Johnson PLLC can handle?
Steptoe & Johnson PLLC can handle cases related to laws concerning Energy Utilities & Environmental. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Steptoe & Johnson PLLC located?
How much would it cost to hire Steptoe & Johnson PLLC?
Vafa Barissi lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Vafa Barissi reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Vafa Barissi lawyer profile listing.