Valentin Arenas is a litigator who focuses his practice on complex commercial litigation and business disputes.
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, JD (2017)
- University of Miami, BA, Psychology and Political Science (2013)
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- Judicial Intern, Honorable Jose Rodriguez, Eleventh Judicial Circuit Court of Florida (2015)
- Judicial Intern, Honorable Beth Bloom, U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida (2015)
- The Florida Bar
- United Way Young Leaders
- United Way LINC
- Dade County Bar Association
- Venezuelan American National Bar Association
Rate : $$$
What types of cases Attorney Valentin I. Arenas & Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle?
Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP can handle cases related to laws concerning Litigation, Business, Health Care, Privacy, Securities Fraud. We manually verify each attorney’s practice areas before approving their profiles and reviews on our website.
Where is Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP located?
How much would it cost to hire Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP?
Valentin I. Arenas lawyer charges are specific to each case. However, they work with contingency fees and its ranges from $$ to $$$. They also provide free consultation [and no obligation quotes] if you are interested to hire.
Are Valentin I. Arenas reviews trust-able?
We have the ratings and reviews moderation team who checks and verifies every review submitted on our website manually. You can trust all the reviews you see on Valentin I. Arenas lawyer profile listing.