Valerie is an associate in the Los Angeles office. She concentrates her practice on employment law. She represents clients in a broad range of employment matters, including harassment, discrimination, retaliation, and wage and hour claims. Valerie has experience with mediation, arbitration, and trial and has practiced in both state and federal court.
- Associate, Winget, Spadafora & Schwartzberg LLP, Los Angeles, 2015-2017
- Law Clerk, 2011-2013; Associate, 2013-2015; Collins Collins Muir & Stewart LLP, South Pasadena, Calif.
- Judicial Extern for the Hon. Judge Valerie Baker Fairbank, U.S. District Court, Los Angeles, 2010
- Law Clerk, Wesierski & Zurek LLP, Los Angeles, 2010
- Clerk, Gascou Hopkins LLP, Los Angeles, 2006
- J.D., Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, 2012
- Chief Note & Comment Editor, Loyola of Los Angeles International and Comparative Law Review, 2011-2012
- Scott Moot Court Competition, Top 10 Brief, Oral Argument Semi-Finalist, 2012
- B.A., Political Science, University of California, Los Angeles, 2008, summa cum laude
Rate : $$$$