Vanessa Albert Lowry focuses her practice on tax, public finance, and asset securitization matters, as well as investment and repurchase agreements.
- J.D., University of Pennsylvania Law School, 1988
- B.A., Mathematics, with Distinction in All Subjects, Cornell University, 1985
Admissions : Pennsylvania
Professional & Community Involvement:
- Member, American Bar Association, Section on Taxation
- Member, National Association of Bond Lawyers
- Board Member of active community organization/urban church boards in Philadelphia
- Structuring complex project financings, including airport special facilities financings, using tax-exempt debt.
- University and college financings.
- Structuring multi-source financings for multi-family housing.
- Workouts involving tax-exempt debt both conduit and governmental.
- Use of swaps as hedges in public finance transactions.
- Representation of investment providers in tax-exempt debt transactions.
Rate : $$$