Vanessa Bell is a registered patent attorney who focuses her practice on the preparation and prosecution of patent applications in the electronics industry with a focus on computer hardware and software including cloud computing, machine learning, magnetic storage systems, and computer security.
Prior to joining the firm, Vanessa worked as a patent attorney at an intellectual property law firm based in San Jose, California where she drafted and prosecuted patent applications in the areas of computer hardware and software.
Previously, Vanessa was a patent attorney at an intellectual property law firm based in Los Angeles, California where she focused her practice on patent application drafting and prosecution in the mechanical and computer software arts including wearable devices and aeronautical systems.
While attending law school, Vanessa was a judicial extern in the Patent Pilot Program of the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California, a film music business affairs intern for Universal Pictures in Universal City, California, and an intellectual property and regulatory affairs intern at an international law firm in its Bangkok, Thailand office. She also served as Production Editor of the Southern California Interdisciplinary Law Journal.
- University of Southern California Gould School of Law, J.D. (2015) USC Merit Scholarship
- San Francisco State University, M.S., Physics (2009)
- University of California, Santa Cruz, B.S., Physics (Astrophysics) (2005) Regents Scholar
- University of California, Santa Cruz Extension Silicon Valley, Certificate in Computer Programming (2010)
- California (2016)
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (2016)
Rate : $$$