Vanessa Salazar is an Associate Attorney in our New York office. In this role, she works on a variety of complex employment- and family-based nonimmigrant and immigrant petitions, including petitions for intracompany transferees and individuals with extraordinary ability.
Her clients include companies in the financial services, architecture, payment services, software and technology, media and manufacturing industries, among others.
Vanessa has provided pro bono assistance for Special Immigrant Juvenile Status (SIJS) and Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) petitions through the Children’s Aid Society Immigration Clinic and TPS Clinic.
Vanessa is fluent in English, French and Spanish.
- Assisted business professionals, researchers, designers and scientists with obtaining “extraordinary ability” and “outstanding researcher” classifications.
- Advised companies in diverse industries through the PERM process for individual employees.
- Fordham University School of Law | J.D., 2015
- Fordham University, Graduate School of Arts and Sciences | M.A., 2012
- Tufts University | B.A., 2010
Bar Admissions: New York
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
Rate : $$$$