Vanessa’s practice is predominantly litigation with a focus on energy matters. She also has experience in admiralty and maritime law, tort, and commercial litigation. Vanessa has handled a wide variety of matters including products liability, labor and employment, insurance coverage, maritime personal injuries, offshore platform claims, contractual indemnity disputes, vessel collisions and other commercial disputes.
Vanessa graduated top of her class from Louisiana State University, Paul M. Hebert Law Center where she was a member of the Louisiana Law Review as well as the Order of the Coif.
- Paul M. Hebert Law Center, Louisiana State University, J.D., 2003;
- Louisiana State University, B.A. in Political Science, summa cum laude, 2000
- Louisiana, 2003
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana, 2003
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Louisiana, 2003
- United States District Court for the Western District of Louisiana, 2003
Rate : $$$