Vani Parti is an experienced litigator who represents employers in labor and employment matters before federal and state courts and administrative agencies. Her practice focuses on both single plaintiff and class action litigation, including matters involving :
- Wrongful termination, discrimination, harassment, and retaliation complaints and charges
- Wage and hour disputes
- Background checks under the federal Fair Credit Reporting Act and similar state laws
Vani has represented employers ranging from start-up ventures to Fortune 100 companies, guiding them through all stages of litigation, including complex eDiscovery issues, motion practice, settlement, and trial.
Vani also counsels management regarding employment, personnel, and human resources issues that arise in the workplace, offering advice on drafting personnel policies and employment handbooks. Prior to joining Littler, Vani clerked for the Hon. Steven C. Mannion, Magistrate Judge, U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey.
- J.D., Seton Hall University School of Law, 2015
- B.A., University of California, Santa Barbara, 2011
- California Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
Professional & Community Affiliations :
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Labor and Employment Law Section, San Diego County Bar Association
Rate : $$$