Var Lordahl’s practice emphasis is in business law, trust and estates, probate, nonprofits, and taxation. His knowledge and experience with financial and tax matters allow him to provide clients with sophisticated and well-designed business and estate structures that are efficient and effective in carrying out client goals.
Prior to working for Dickinson Wright PLLC, Mr. Lordahl worked for two of Nevada’s oldest and largest law firms, where he helped advise families, businesses, and nonprofits on corporate structuring, tax planning, and estate planning.
- University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign, B.S., Finance, 2005
- University of Illinois College of Law, J.D., 2009
- New York University School of Law, LL.M., Taxation, 2010
- Nevada, 2010
- Member, Southern Nevada Estate Planning Council
- Member, State Bar of Nevada
- Admitted to Federal Tax Court
- Member, Clark County Bar Association
Rate : $$$