Vaughan Finn is Shipman & Goodwin’s Ombuds and Pro Bono Coordinator. Until July 2016, she was a partner specializing in litigation, including in the areas of employment, employee benefits and petroleum franchising.
Vaughan has served as both a private and court-appointed mediator. She also serves as Counsel to the Federal Grievance Committee of the U.S. District Court for the District of Connecticut.
- Connecticut Bar Association, Pro Bono Committee (Executive Committee Member)
- American Bar Association, Litigation Section
- International Ombudsman Association, Member
- Harvard Law School, J.D., 1977
- Harvard College, B.A., 1973
Rate : $$$