Verna Krishnamurthy’s practice focuses on general corporate and securities laws matters, representing both private and public companies. Verna has experience advising clients in the life sciences, energy and sustainability, and technology industries on a broad range of corporate matters, including corporate formation, venture capital financings, stock and asset acquisitions, capital markets transactions and ongoing securities compliance.
Verna also dedicates a portion of her practice to social entrepreneurship and impact investing. Prior to joining Mintz, Verna was a corporate associate at the New York office of an international law firm.
- Member, South Asian Bar Association of Greater Boston
- Member, New England Women in Energy and the Environment
- Member, Women Investing for a Sustainable Economy (WISE)
- University of Pennsylvania Law School (JD)
- University of Pittsburgh (BA, summa cum laude)
ADMISSIONS : New York, Massachusetts.
Rate : $$$