Veronica Bush is an Associate and Client Services Manager in Fragomen’s Global department. She assists various clients with their global immigration needs, including coordinating and strategically consulting on their employee moves worldwide.
Prior to joining Fragomen, she was General Counsel at a technology consulting firm, where she established the legal department and managed the company’s immigration program.
Prior to that, she was an Associate with a New York-based law firm, where she assisted clients with their immigration needs.
- Coordinated the immigration needs for the transition of employees as a result of both large and small mergers and acquisitions
- Assisted clients with their project moves by coordinating a group of individuals into countries such as China, the Philippines, and Germany
- Advised and assisted clients with the immigration-related needs of starting up a new branch in a foreign country
- Seton Hall University School of Law | J.D., 2004
- Rutgers University | B.A., 1998
Bar Admissions: New York, New Jersey
Court Admissions: U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey, Supreme Court of New Jersey, Supreme Court of New York
Rate : $$$