Veronica Vilarchao is a partner in the Miami office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where she is a member of the Tax & International Law practice group. Veronica’s practice focuses on various areas of international transactions and taxation, corporate taxation, federal tax controversies, tax-exempt entities, joint ventures, and general corporate and partnership matters.
Veronica’s experience also includes structuring U.S. investments of non-U.S. persons, domestic and offshore tax and estate planning for U.S. and non-U.S. persons, pre-immigration and expatriation tax planning, and assisting foreign clients in structuring and documenting their investments for purposes of investor-based U.S. visas.
- University of Florida, LL.M., Taxation, 2002
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, J.D., 1999
- University of Miami, B.A., International Finance and Marketing, cum laude, 1993
PROFESSIONAL AND CIVIC ACTIVITIES:
- Florida Bar Association
- Tax Section
- Business Law Section
- International Law Section
- Real Property, Probate & Trust Law Section
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- U.S. Tax Court
Rate : $$$