Vi Applen is an associate in the Los Angeles office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the Labor & Employment Practice. Ms. Applen represents employers and individual defendants in a broad range of employment litigation including harassment, discrimination, retaliation, wrongful termination, leaves of absence, failure to provide reasonable accommodations, and unfair business practices.
Ms. Applen also handles class action wage and hour lawsuits and other complex employment litigation matters. Ms. Applen practices in both state and federal court and before the California Department of Fair Employment and Housing, United States Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, and the California Department of Industrial Relations – Division of Labor Standards Enforcement.
Ms. Applen also counsels clients on a wide range of employment-related issues, including employee discipline and termination, whistleblower claims, lay-off procedures, reasonable accommodations, wage and hour laws, and harassment and discrimination issues.
- UCLA School of Law, Juris Doctor
- University of California, Los Angeles, Bachelor of Arts
- State Bar Admissions , California
- United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of California
- United States District Court for the Southern District of California
Rate : $$$$