Vi T. Tran is an associate in Foley Gardere’s Business Litigation & Dispute Resolution Practice. She focuses her litigation practice primarily on complex commercial disputes, including energy litigation and construction litigation.
She has experience representing numerous energy clients, particularly exploration and production companies, in a variety of oil and gas litigation matters in both state and federal courts as well as in arbitration.
Vi is actively involved in all aspects of litigation matters, including case assessment, electronic discovery, motion practice, depositions, settlement negotiations, trial, and appeals.
She also counsels clients from a wide range of industries on general business matters, helping them to minimize risk and avoid litigation.
During law school, Vi served as a judicial intern for Judge Nancy F. Atlas, United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas, and for Chief Justice Sherry Radack, Texas 1st Court of Appeals.
- J.D., University of Houston Law Center, (2014), magna cum laude
- Member, Order of the Coif
- Member, Order of the Barons
- Casenotes & Comments Editor, Houston Journal of International Law
- Recipient, University of Houston Law Center Dean’s Scholarship
- Recipient, Blakely Fellowship
- B.S., University of Houston, (2010), magna cum laude
- Human Nutrition and Foods
- Vice President, Student Nutrition Association
- Texas (2014)
- Texas State Courts (2014)
- U.S. District Court for the Northern, Southern, Eastern and Western Districts of Texas (2015)
Rate : $$$