Vicki Carlson attended Boston University and received a B.S. in Journalism in 1990. She then earned a Master of Health Services Management Degree from the University of Mary Hardin-Baylor in 1994 her and J.D. at the Baylor University School of Law in 2000.
A former active duty soldier in the U.S. Army, Vicki is an extremely active member of the community and a proud member of the State Bar of Texas, Central Texas Bankruptcy Bar and Bell County Bar Association and is the former president of the Waco Bankruptcy Bar. Her practice areas include Bankruptcy and Estate Planning.
- Baylor University School of Law, Waco, Texas, J.D.
- Mary Hardin Baylor, M.A.
- Boston University, B.S.
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS:
- State Bar of Texas, Member
- Texas Young Lawyer’s Association, Member
- Bell County Young Lawyers, Member
- Bell-Mills-Lampasas Bar Association, Member
- Waco Bankruptcy Bar, Secretary, 2005 – 2006
- Waco Bankruptcy Bar , President, 2009
Rate : $$$$