Victor Goldblum joined WRSH in 2013 after successfully operating his own firm, where he was referred complex cases by numerous attorneys. Known as “a lawyer’s lawyer,” Victor’s opinion on delicate issues is frequently sought by other lawyers in the negligence field.
A veteran of trials, mediations, and arbitrations, Victor has handled cases of all types, including motor vehicle accidents, slip and falls, assaults, lead poisoning, and labor law violations.
- J.D., Brooklyn Law School
- B.A., State University of NY at Albany
Bar Admission : New York
- U.S District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- Brooklyn Bar Association
- Board of Directors of the 78th Precinct Youth Council in Brooklyn
Rate : $$$