Victor Kotec is a partner in the New York office of Lewis Brisbois and a member of the General Liability and Construction Practices. He has extensive litigation experience in defending a variety of clients, including national and multinational property owners, real estate developers, contractors, municipal agencies, consultants and insurers.
His civil defense practice is focused on cases involving General Liability, Construction/New York Labor Law Liability, and Automobile Liability claims. He regularly advises clients on issues pertaining to litigation defense, risk transfers, loss prevention measures and cost-control methods.
- Quinnipiac University School of Law, Juris Doctor, cum laude
- Quinnipiac University School of Business, Masters of Business Administration
- St. Joseph’s College, Bachelor of Science, magna cum laude
- State Bar Admissions
- New York
- United States District Courts
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
Rate : $$$