Victor Lewkow’s practice focuses on public and private mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance, and shareholder activism. Vic joined the firm in 1973 and became a partner in 1982.
He represents principals and the major investment banking firms acting as financial advisors to acquirers or target companies. Vic also advises corporations and their boards regarding governance issues and the fiduciary duties of directors.
He is consistently ranked as one of the top practitioners in both M&A and corporate governance. He has been acknowledged for his leading work on behalf of clients by the legal and business press, including The American Lawyer, which named him a “Dealmaker of the Year.” He has also been named a “2016 BTI Client Service All-Star.”
- U.S. counsel to SABMiller in its $103 billion acquisition by Anheuser-Busch InBev, and previously in its U.S. joint venture with Molson Coors to create MillerCoors and in SAB’s acquisition of Miller.
- U.S. counsel to TDK Corp. in its tender offer for all outstanding shares of Micronas Semiconductor Holding.
- Kroll Bond Rating Agency in its sale to Wharf Street Ratings Acquisition.
- The Coca-Cola Co. in a transaction that combines the bottling operations of three entities into a new Western European bottler now called Coca-Cola European Partners Plc, creating the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler by net revenue.
- Medtronic in its $49 billion acquisition of Covidien; its $4 billion acquisition of Kyphon; and its acquisitions of Invatec, Fogazzi, and Krauth Cardio-Vascular
- University of Pennsylvania Law School, J.D., 1973
- State University of New York at Binghamton, B.A., 1970
- New York
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- U.S. District Courts, Eastern and Southern Districts of New York
Rate : $$$