Victor L. Moldovan has practiced law since 1986, primarily for healthcare clients, including ambulatory surgery centers, physician clinics, hospitals, radiation therapy centers, imaging providers, home health companies, hospice agencies, and independent physician associations.
The scope of his practice includes compliance with federal and state statutes and regulations, litigation before administrative bodies and state and federal courts, managed care, medical peer review issues, drafting and commenting on legislation and regulations, testimony on healthcare laws, certificate-of-need applications and appeals, employment-related issues, contract preparation and negotiation, trademark and trade name disputes.
- Emory University School of Law, JD, 1985
- New College of Florida, BA, 1982
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, American Health Lawyers Association
- Member, Gwinnett County Bar Association
- Member, Administrative Law Section, Health Law Section, Local Government Law Section, State Bar of Georgia.
Rate : $$$$