Victor Pasternack is the managing partner emeritus of Pasternack Tilker Ziegler Walsh Stanton and Romano, LLP, a firm concentrating in workers’ compensation, Social Security disability, civil service pension, and personal injury. Mr. Pasternack brings over 41 years of experience in the field of workers’ compensation law and is well known in the legal community for his expertise in this area.
He received his B.A. Degree from Brooklyn College of the City University of New York in 1970 and his J.D. Degree from Brooklyn Law School in 1975. He has been a member of the New York State Trial Lawyers Association since 1978 and has served on its Board of Directors since 1987. He has been previously elected Deputy Treasurer, Treasurer and Secretary of the Association. In 1988, he received the Distinguished Service Award of the Association.
Mr. Pasternack is also a founding member of the Injured Workers’ Bar Association, has chaired the Workers’ Compensation Committee of the Brooklyn Bar Association and has also served as the New York State Captain for Workers Compensation for the Association of Trial Lawyers of America.
He is Past President of the New York State Workers’ Compensation Bar Association and member of the Workplace Injury Litigation Group and the New York State Bar Association, Insurance Personal Injury and Compensation Law Section, Workers Compensation Division. He also serves on the Board of Directors of WILG- Workers’ Injury Law & Advocacy Group- A national organization of advocates for injured workers rights.
- Brooklyn Law School, Brooklyn, New York
- Brooklyn College of the City University of New York
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- Distinguished Service Award from New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- Injured Workers Bar Association
- Workers Compensation Committee of the Brooklyn Bar Association
- Workers Compensation for the Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- New York State Workers Compensation Bar Association
- Workplace Injury Litigation Group
- New York State Bar Association
Rate : $$$