Victor M. Rosenzweig has more than 35 years of experience counseling corporations and investors in all aspects of corporate and securities law. Victor is also highly skilled in the areas of investment and investment company management, and has served as counsel to investment advisory firms.
He is a Director of Shenkman Capital Management, Inc., a registered investment adviser specializing in high-yield securities, and of Reverse Mortgage Investment Trust Inc., a REIT and a qualified FHA and GNMA lender, and a former board member of a NASDAQ-listed company. He is also a former board member and foundation chairman of Services For the Underserved, a $75+ million N.Y.C.-based nonprofit organization.
Victor is a member of the Board of Editors and Advisors for the Securities Regulation Law Journal, and since 2004 has authored the Journal’s Quarterly Survey of SEC Rulemaking and Major Appellate Decisions.
- J.D., New York University School of Law, 1962
- B.B.A., City College of New York (Baruch School of Business), 1959
Bar & Court Admissions :
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York, 1976
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 2nd Circuit, 1966
- New York, 1963
Professional & Community Affiliations :
- The Association of the Bar of the City of New York (former member of Securities Regulation Committee and Corporation Law Committee)
- National Association of Real Estate Investment Trusts (former member of Securities Regulation Committee)
Rate : $$$$