Victoria Shapiro Hakim is a Labor & Employment attorney in Seyfarth Shaw LLP’s Los Angeles office and is a member of the firm’s Innovative Staffing Team. Ms. Hakim’s practice has a strong focus in employment litigation.
Ms. Hakim has experience effectively litigating and mediating single-plaintiff employment discrimination, retaliation, harassment, whistle-blower, wrongful termination, wage and hour and other labor and employment matters.
- J.D., Loyola Law School (2013)
- B.A., University of Michigan, with honors (2009)
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- Beverly Hills Bar Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
Rate : $$$