Victoria M. de Lisle has a diverse practice which includes financing, project development and distressed assets. Her lending experience includes bond financing, securitized finance, syndicated loans, mezzanine financing, and all types of secured lending, including loans secured by offshore oil and gas collateral.
Victoria has also developed expertise in the niche area of art lending and works with banks and financial institutions to structure millions of dollars of loans secured by fine art collateral and collectibles. Additionally, she is Co-Chair of the Firm’s Board of Directors.
On the project development side, Victoria has substantial experience in greenfield investments, joint ventures to develop midstream assets, biomass projects, affordable housing, senior housing, telecommunication, energy and hospitality and she represents providers in these sectors in transactions across the United States.
Finally, her practice includes loan workouts, insolvency and financial restructuring in the grocery, transportation, energy and gambling sectors, as well as restructuring tax credit transactions for LIHTC investors.
Representative Experience :
- Represents LIHTC investors in connection with their disposition of affordable housing assets before and after the expiration of year 15 across the United States
- Represented developers and lenders in connection with the licensing, construction, development and finance of continuing care retirement communities, assisted living and nursing facilities
- Represents MLP in connection with construction, development and purchase of terminaling facilities for storage and handling of energy products and bulk materials across the United States
- Represents Chinese investor in connection with development of a tire manufacturing facility in Edgecombe County, North Carolina
- Represented syndicated bank group in connection with financing for construction of multi-use facility in Gulf Shores, Alabama
- Represents financial institutions in connection with loans to high net worth individuals secured by collectibles and fine art
Professional Affiliations :
- Member, American College of Real Estate Lawyers (“ACREL”)
- Listed, Who’s Who Legal Real Estate (2008-2017)
- Member, American Bar Association, Real Property and Probate Law Section and Past Chair of Senior Housing Committee
- Named, Top Lawyer in New Orleans, Real Estate Section, New Orleans Magazine (2009, 2010)
- Named, The Best Lawyers in America, Real Estate Law (2009-2019)
- J.D., summa cum laude, Tulane University Law School, 1992
- B.A., magna cum laude, Newcomb College of Tulane University, 1989
Admissions : Louisiana, Georgia (Application Pending)
Rate : $$$