Victoria P. McLaughlin focuses her practice on product liability and litigation matters. Before joining Shook, she clerked for The Honorable Manuel L. Real, U.S. District Court for the Central District of California. She has extensive experience in all phases of pre-trial and trial litigation.
During law school, Victoria also served as a clerk and paralegal for two private-sector law firms, where she worked on matters involving administrative agency review and copyright law.
Before entering law school she worked as a paralegal, where she gained experience in discovery database management and settlement administration.
Victoria also represented a survivor of human trafficking in his visa application when she served as a student attorney for the International Human Rights Clinic at the University of Southern California Gould School of Law.
In addition, she was part of a small team that authored a memorandum advising the Khmer Rouge Tribunal in Cambodia on issues of international law.
- J.D., University of Southern California Gould School of Law, 2017
- Southern California Law Review, Senior Editor
- James G. Holbrook Award (Overall Excellence – Law Review)
- Extern for The Hon. Suzanne H. Segal, U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- B.A., with high distinction, University of Virginia, 2012 (Political & Social Thought and Latin American Studies)
- Clerk for The Honorable Manuel L. Real, U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
Rate : $$$