Victoria Nsikak counsels employers on increasingly complex issues surrounding employment related compliance and litigation. Her litigation practice includes discrimination and harassment lawsuits, civil rights matters, and matters arising under employment statutes, such as Title VII, Section 1981 of the Civil Rights Act, the Age Discrimination in Employment Act, the Family Medical Leave Act, the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Fair Labor Standards Act, and related state statutes.
Victoria has handled complex litigation, including contractual disputes and noncompetition claims. Throughout her career, she has represented employers in single and multiplaintiff employment disputes and labor arbitrations.
Victoria has experience advising clients on a range of labor and employment issues, including employment agreements, handbooks, personnel actions, compensation, internal investigations, matters concerning executives, and responses to government audits.
In addition, she has experience in representing and assisting federal contractors with their affirmative action obligations under Executive Order 11246. Victoria is also active in her community. Before she moved to Georgia, Victoria was a member of the Dallas Young Lawyers Association’s 2013 Leadership Class and several organizations within the Dallas Bar Association.
She was a Collegiate STEPS mentor for the Boys and Girls Club of Greater Dallas. Victoria is currently a member of Junior League of Atlanta and has volunteered with organizations such as the Pro Bono Partnership of Atlanta and the Atlanta Community Food Bank.
- Southern Methodist University (J.D. cum laude 2012; Editor, SMU Law Review; President, Black Law Students Association);
- Oklahoma City University (B.S. in Business magna cum laude 2009)
- Georgia; Texas;
- U.S. District Courts for the Northern District of Georgia and Northern, Southern, Eastern, and Western Districts of Texas; and
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Renee Harris Toliver,
- U.S. District Court,
- Northern District of Texas (2012-2013)
EXPERIENCE : University system conducts internal investigation into allegations of sexual assault.
Rate : $$$