Victoria San Pedro Madani is an associate in the Miami office of Shutts & Bowen LLP, where she is a member of the Class Action & Mass Litigation Practice Group. Prior to joining the firm, Victoria was an associate at a regional firm where her practice encompassed all aspects of civil litigation.
Victoria represented airlines in complex litigation, with representative experience in cases involving international transportation treaties. She also has experience defending corporations in wrongful death, personal injury, and premises liability matters.
- Stetson University College of Law, J.D., summa cum laude, 2014
- Stetson College of Law Trial Team
- Moot Court Board
- Winner of the National Moot Court Competition, 2013
- Senior Associate, Stetson Law Review
- Best Advocate, Chester Bedell Mock Trial Competition, 2014
- University of Miami, B.A., cum laude, 2010
PROFESSIONAL AND CIVIC ACTIVITIES:
- Amigos for Kids, Board of Directors
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
Rate : $$$$